Tuesday 26 April 2016

Artist Trading Card using Lindy's Magical ..

Hello Friends ,


Art Journalling fascinated me and I have been giving it a try for quiet some time ..

I bought Lindy's Magical Mica powder to try how its gonna work. I love to experiment  .. I spend loads of time reading Blogs and watching YouTube channels . I guess we all do that :)

I wasn't sure how the end result will be , so I didn't capture the steps I used to make . But I can write about it .

Take a White card stock . Apply texture paste through any stencil on to it . Spritz water on the card stock .. Flick some magical powder on it using a flat brush . Spritz water again to activate the powder . Let it dry ..

I then cut the card stock to the size of ATC .  Stamped on the edges using BoBunny stamp set . Applied Texture paste through Stencil again .. I then cut a heart using TH heart die , embossed it using Lindy's terracotta embossing powder . Made it as my Focal  point and added a sentiment" Curious"  and my one ATC is ready ..





For the Next ATC piece , Stamped on the edges using honeycomb stamp . Applied Texture paste through Stencil again .. I then added a flower I bought from ItsyBitsy and Made it as my Focal  point. I attached 2 washi tapes and above it pasted the sentiment " Grow" . Few pearl dots around and my second ATC is ready ..




Thanks for stopping by .

Hugs
Remya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...