Monday 27 April 2015

Enjoy the journey ..

Hello Friends ,

For long I had a longing to  make a Art Journal Page .. I love how Ms.Shilpa makes Art Jounal . She has a page Neon diary ..

Inspired by Her I made one ..    :)



I used a Note book bind here . Covered it with paper strips randomly . Gave a coat of Gesso and a generous coat of Distress crackle ..


I used Yellow and Brown colour Water colour  over the page ..  The colours seeped into the cracks .


I stamped the Three men from TH Stamp set  on three Hearts I punched out from an Old Card .

I Love embossing ..So I used Bubble Stencil  from Prima ..  Added Buttercup Embossing powder ..


Loved the way it turned out !!!

Hope you enjoyed this ..


Am Linking this to :

Lessology : Typeface

Frilly and Funkie : Stencil Mania

Creatalicious Challenges : Embossing Dry or Wet

Mixed Media World  :  Bright Colours

11 comments:

  1. What a cool page! I love the colours here! Great use of the bubble stencil and TH stamp.

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it's turned out, too! I really ADORE your yellow bubbles...I'm fond of heat embossing, too.....you do lovely work. Always a pleasure to pop along and see what you've been up to with our LESSology challenges...thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a GREAT appreciation from you Lizzy .. !! I will cherish this for ever :) Thank you Dear ... Lessology is one challenge very close to my heart ... I mean every Word .. :) Looking forward for the next challenge ..
      Hugs
      Remya :)

      Delete
  3. A great page!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Embossing” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real stunner,beautiful zingy colours and a pleasure to look at
    Thanks for joining us at MMW and good luck ;)
    Hugs
    Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool AJ page...I love all the mixed medias and the fab colours too. Thank you for playing with us at LESSology :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page with those glorious colours! Great idea to put those TH guys on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Remya. Love those bold, bright colours with the stencilling and vintage images. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Remya! I love all of the textures and bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous!! Love your fiery colours and that bubble stencil works so well here! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Stencil Mania' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...