Tuesday 8 July 2014

Decoupage Tissue Box !!

Hello Friends ,

Now Facebook is one place where we see numerous art forms / techniques.
One caught my attention for long . Its a page Yelling Yellow by Divya Thallop
Exquiste, Glam , eye catching boxes which she creates using the technique called Decoupage.

Decoupage (or découpage) is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and so on .

I kept on looking it for long wishing I could do it. Art is something which can be learnt from tutor or can be learnt from experimenting on your own .
Now I love to experiment. I started looking at the tute on decoupage and facebook page of Divya Thallop who has shown ways of doing it in her pages too .

I saw my friend Nandini come up with lovely trays from the classes she attended .

Finally with her help I Decoupaged a tissue box and loved the way it has come up..

The MDF box  was from a local store near my house .
Patterned Paper is from Itsy Bitsy - Bangalore ( My dear Nandini got it for me  :)   )




Hope you liked it  !!

Thanks

Remya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...