Wednesday 18 June 2014

A Rockstar !!

Hello Friends ,

Of late I have been collecting loads of Scrap .. :) Yes !! Thanks to Ms.Rupa and Dr. Sonia for their Lovely Enchanting  altered crafty goodies !!

I have been wanting to do something with Cereal box for long . But this Soap box came in front today and wanted to alter it badly.

So here is what I did ..

I altered it in such a way that, when kept separately can be a beautiful frame and when kept together can be a gifting box ( Earrings , Trinklets , Chains .. etc ) too !!!




Here is what I did .

I cut the Dove Soap box into two . Joined the ends back to complete the box look.
 Applied a few layers of Newspaper to strengthen the box ..Else the box can fall apart !!
Next I distressed the papers from old book. I have used only distress ink  - vintage photo , as I wanted a Vintage look . I Love the Antique look and feel <3 .
I pasted the Distress paper ( Used it as a PP , you can use any lovely PP in your Stock ) around the Top and Bottom of the 2 boxes ..
Embellished it with Handmade Blooms , Ribbons, beads and leaf twirls . You can see measuring tape running along the base edge with few buttons . Its just to give a rustic look ( Hope it looks as I wanted it to be :) )
 I had a Guitar Keychain with me . I have used the Guitar too for embellishing  .





Hoping you all loved this beauty !!

More Scarp to Beauty projects in line , again thanks to Rupa and Dr. Sonia for inspiration :)

Regards ,
Remya

Your feedbacks are valuable !

2 comments:

  1. Remya am so glad I could inspire you in some way!! What a beauty you have created..Especially love the quilling!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...